If you need assistance, just show your gift card and exchange the details with our official service. Press “Check balance” on your keyboard and verify the original receipt. If you want to use your OneVanilla card to complete a debit transaction on www.OneVanilla.com, you will need to select your preferred PIN for your OneVanilla card.
Customers can find other relevant data and information on choosing a PIN code in the FAQ area. When the customer uses the card, their balance is reduced by the full amount of each purchase, including taxes, fees, and other charges.
Whom to Contact If OneVanilla Card Is Lost or Stolen?
If for any reason you have lost your Vanilla gift card or think it has been stolen, you can immediately contact the OneVanilla customer service phone number at 1-877-770-6408 for assistance. OneVanilla customer service will help you block the gift card and offer a replacement for the remaining balance on the card. You can also contact them if you have a dispute with the OneVanilla card transaction or use your OneVanilla card at the gas station.
What Happens If I Lose My OneVanilla Card?
- The first thing to do when shopping is to write your OneVanilla card number and details on a separate sheet of paper.
- So if you lose it, you have no problem.
- If you lose your card, you will need to call customer service.
- To do so, you can call this number at 1-877-770-6408.
- When you call customer service, the number you wrote down on paper will be helpful.
- You must provide this number for identification purposes.
- If you provide your card number and information, the provider can give you a replacement card that you have lost.
- You can also request to cancel the card to protect your funds if you still have funds on your card.
For any assistance, please visit our official website or contact us at 1-877-770-6408 during business hours. Clients can write to us at:
- OneVanilla Customer Support
- P.O. Box 826
- Fortson, Georgia 31808
All cardholders can use their OneVanilla card if the merchant accepts Visa, Mastercard, or Discover debit cards. These One Vanilla cards are only accepted at select stores in the United States and the District of Columbia.